Tyler March, LMHC
DIRECTOR OF BEHAVIORAL SERVICES
Tyler’s education and experience as a leader in the Central Florida wellness community inspires his personal and professional identity as an integrative mental health therapist. He has grown to honor the connection between mind, body, and spirit, and finds that exploring the complete lifestyle of a client often leads to otherwise unknown access points for clinical intervention.
- Florida – Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- MS in Clinical Mental Health – Stetson University
- BA Psychology – Florida State University
- Certification as a Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP) with the International Association of Trauma Professionals
- Certification in Food, Nutrition and Health – University of Central Florida
- Certified Yoga Teacher (currently teaches yoga at Orlando Power Yoga)
- Theoretical Orientation:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Integrative/Holistic Wellness
Tyler is driven to provide the most effective and well-researched approach to treating the impact trauma has on the neurobiology and integrative health of our clients. This is why he sees such great opportunity to combine his expertise with the growing evidence of the transformative healing available through therapy combined with ketamine here at Revitalizing Infusion Therapies, commonly referred to as Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP). He is excited to lead the clinic’s future pursuits of cutting-edge techniques to accelerate healing and a return to normalcy for our clients!
Born right here in Orlando, Tyler has always been passionate about The Sunshine State. He loves spending his free time outside with his wife and daughter, exploring the parks, hiking trails, and waterways that Florida has to offer.